Wednesday 4 July 2012

Things I need to consider when making my decision

For the music video:
  • What genre of music I would like to choose
  • Which artist's song I would like to use
  • What they should wear
  • Where I can shoot the video and how many locations I need
  • If I need to use props
  • If I need dancers/actors
  • Solo artist or band
  • Whether they will be playing an instrument

For the soap:
  • What genre it would cover if any
  • How many different sets/locations I will need to make it realistic (pub, restaurant, home)
  • What costumes I will need and how many
  • How many characters I will need (3/4 families, 3/4 groups of friends)
  • Story lines and scripts
  • Jobs characters have (shop keeper, land lord, restaurant owner)
  • Realistic props

Locations available to me:
  • Homes
  • College
  • Public areas (parks, streets,etc)
  • Police station - need to ask dad
  • Countryside
  • Prince of India - need to ask Jame
  • New York
  • Crete (beaches, pool,clubs)
  • Jersey

Money:
  • Set
  • Props
  • Petrol
  • Hair
  • Make-up
  • Costumes
  • Renting places out if I need to

People I can use/will need:
  • Friends
  • Family
  • Driver
  • Hair/make-up artists (if needs be)
  • Costume help



No comments:

Post a Comment